The Alpine Hoodie is a highly breathable premium synthetic insulated piece that excels as a stand-alone jacket or a layering solution for various conditions.
Made from a dynamic mini-RipStop fabric and premium 3DeFX+™ Toray® insulation, this lightweight jacket is warm but highly breathable and water resistant.
Its durable 4-way stretch insulation, patterning, and sewing techniques ensure a comfortable, streamlined fit.
- Patterned for active use, the Alpine Hoodie won't ride up or bind across the back when moving.
3DeFX+™ Stretch insulation from Toray® a high-performance next-generation packable solution
The Nomadic Research® Alpine Hoody is your quintessential "go-to" piece that you grab when it's 50° or 5°. Air-permeable, fast-drying, light, packable, and durable, this jacket handles it all.
- Wind resistant
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
Toray® 3DeFX+™ insulation is stretchable, breathable, warm, and light performs if wet and delivers loft retention that resists packing out.
Toray® AIRTASTIC™ is a lightweight, durable, mini-RIpStop DWR-coated windproof fabric built to withstand the elements and keep you comfortable and protected.
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Elastic cuffs are designed to push up when tending fires or field dressing.
- Articulated Sleeves
Toray® DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Dual lower hem adjusters
- Slight drop hem
- Adjustable, insulated, low-profile hood. Layers perfectly with the NR Alpha Shell's hood.
- Two hand pockets with hidden zippers
- Two Chest Pockets for ambidextrous access
- Internal chest pocket with zip
Zippers & Fly Configuration